Monday, December 5, 2011

Which zodiac signs got the whole package?

Beauty, brains, personality? Why and whats your zodiac sign? People please dont hate, and no hating comments either. If you dont wanna answer this question please just leave this section alone. Thank you!|||none|||defiantly none, they all have their flaws (even if they are delusional about them). That's the beauty of astrology.





Also, their chart affects their personality, but even so, people will always have strengths and weakness'.|||Leo, Aquarius, Virgo and Scorpio|||people who answer by saying that their sign is, are very narcissistic!....i dont know which sign that could be though. i have a few ideas, but...|||I think it depends on people's opinion in what your looking for.|||My sign Gemini of course-sags also. We are the most intelligent signs of the zodiac. Me and my sag friend are the life of the party-great personalities and we can discuss and debate any topic under the sun and of course we are both very beautiful. 鈾?/div>


  • 2 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||True. All of the signs have flaws. I'm an Aries and it can be annoying at times trying to actually finish the things I start. I really like Capricorn guys with their dark demeanor and guarded heart. They're like a puzzle I'd like to solve. Pisces and Cancer people are kind of adorable but clingy. I don't like Sagittarius guys with their commitment problems. -_- All in all...Aries is the best of course. We're fun and full of life, who wouldn't want to hang around us?|||Taurus, its my sign thats why lol

No comments:

Post a Comment