Monday, December 5, 2011

Which zodiac sign do you dislike the most and why?

What zodiac sign are you, what are your placements, what's your gender and which sign do you like the most?|||I'm a Scorpio girl and I hate Gemini. Because they can't be serious for 1 second. They love to lie and love to trick others. They can't control themselves since they love freedom and excitement. I just can't stand them. They're very superficial people and they love to play, they're very impatient, too. Gemini people are the most irresponsible sign in the zodiac and they're notoriously fickle. They love to change and they love to spend money on unnecessary outfits and new trends. My favorite sign is the Scorpio because that's the most powerful sign in the zodiac.|||I agree with "RoRo." I don't like Leo's either because the one's I've encountered have been really self-centered and flat out rude. They have really big egos and their too overly confident. I also don't like Gemini's simply because I've encountered many of them in my life and they are also self-centered and schemers, they love to manipulate people into getting what they want out of them, and I simply don't think it's fair. Some Aries women bother me too because they think the world revolves around them, and if they don't like you, they won't hesitate to show it either. Don't get my wrong, I've met really nice people under these signs, but most of them have been a pain in my butt.|||I don't dislike any zodiac sign... :)


I used to dislike Caprcorns, but I got over that hatred and learned all people are good in a way, regardless of their sign.... ^^








I have to say my faves are Leo, Aquarius, and Cancer right now... You guys rock! %26lt;3


Geminis and Libras are pretty awesome too!! :D





Virgo Sun%26amp;Venus


Sagittarius Moon%26amp;Jupiter


Libra Mercury%26amp;Mars


Pisces Saturn


Capricorn Uranus%26amp;Neptune


Aquarius Rising


Scorpio Pluto





I'm a girl. :D|||I dislike Geminis the most, not cuz they're all bad (most of my friends are Geminis LOL!), but most of my ENEMIES are geminis too.





One gemini was the CRUELEST person I ever met--he truly wanted to harm me for shere sport. He had not conscience about it at all! Another Gemini I dated briefly was in LOVE with himself. He's always single--wonder why?





I'm Aqua.|||cancer, idk, and a girl. I dislike cancer the most because "we" are super sensitive and moody. I would have to say that I get along well with Aquarius.|||I dont like Leos cuz they're so conceited and think that they own everything and they dont see theirselves wrong at all and i hate that.


My best sign is Virgo i get along with them so much|||Leo. Because my ex is a Leo, and I hate everything about him.





I'm a Cancer. A girl, and I love Aquarius and Scorpios.|||i dont like leos cause they are arrogant and like to be the center of attention all the time


i dont like cancer because they wine too much|||I am Gemini and I like Aries and I don't really dislike any

No comments:

Post a Comment