Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which female zodiac would go to depts end to show a man?

How much she really liked him?





Which zodiac sign would compete with other girls for his affection?|||Leo


Virgo|||I wouldn't ever go 'out of my way' to impress a man... I'd be as talkative and interesting as i could, to impress him, but i wouldn't go the whole way, like buying him presents/cooking him cakes, etc. I think men should do the chasing, and that, for the most part, they don't want to be chased.





I'd never compete with another girl for a guy's affection... either he wants her, or he wants me. I'm not going to strive to be 'better' than her - the guy should think i'm better than her without trying, if he's the right guy for me.





I think a female Leo would try hard to attract a guys attention, and grab the spotlight, so he chooses her.|||well i am a Virgo.. Gemini moon .. Cancer Venus... And i am still trying to show my guy.. how much it is that I would do for him.. trying to show him that I love him more than he can ever know.. i would compete until i couldnt anymore just to have the chance of him being mine!|||Depts end? Pisces





Compete with other girls? Scorpio. They are very jealous and commanding people!





Gemini's are competive also. Look at Angelina Jolie's record!|||Probably Aries because they like competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment