Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which Zodiac Sign is most likely to give False Hope to others?

Which Zodiac sign would do such a thing?


A water sign? I could be wrong.





BQ: What are your opinions on Bonus Questions?





Aries Sun





:D|||water signs might do this to make people feel good. i think especially pisces|||Some water signs would tend to do this. Not all of 'em, though.


They tend to give false hope to others just to quiet 'em down (Trust me, I know !).


Also, to try %26amp; mellow 'em out. Doesn't always work, though.





Sometimes, more agitation comes because of 'em doing this.





BQ: Bonus questions ? They're okay.|||Sagittarius.





Sure their optimism can be okay in SOME situations and this and that but sometimes you have to know when to be realistic and practical. We're all human after all.





BQ: They're okay.|||Excuse me? It is Aries. I do this all the time.








We are so optimistic I always raise others hope and spirits but sometimes it crashes around them.





edit: Yes I continued the pattern of answering your questions first.|||I think I do that quite a lot. I tend to lie a lot to make others feel better...|||Libra|||sagittarius





bonus questions are lame. i flee at the sight of them|||Any hope you get from astrology is false hope.|||i know a virgo would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment