Monday, December 12, 2011

Just for fun what zodiac should our kids be?

I'm a Leo and my husband to be is a Cancer.


Were planning to start our family next year. Just for fun I'm wondering what Zodiac they should be?|||Key words Joe: Just for fun.





Anyways, maybe an Air, like a Gemini or Libra to shake things up. I think you guys would have fun with an Air baby. :)|||Oh cool normally Leo and Cancer people are not too compatible because leo=fire, cancer=water.....well it depends if you want your kid to be more close to mum or dad lol aries, leo and sagittarius kid would get on with you, they're all fire signs, scorpio, pisces and cancer are all water signs so they'll get on with dad :) but scorpios are really emotional, aries are very energetic and spontaneous (sometimes).... sagittarius is a nice sign, they're positive, very lucky, idealistic, popular, sociable and naturally attract people to them but are fiery :D





BTW I'm not being biased I'm a taurus ;D|||I heard 5th and 1st house shows future kids..So I'm having an Aries baby with a hella of a lot scorpio flavour,or a scorpio with a fiery flavor ;p





I'd like to have a daughter Aquarius,that is my next favorite sign after scorpio,something really explosive.|||KoZ is so flattering.


They should be Sagittarius and Taurus.|||A Capricorn or an Aquarius might not take it too hard when you end up getting divorced.|||i dont know. im having a scorpio boy.


im an aries and fianc茅 is a Scorpio, maybe gemini?

No comments:

Post a Comment