Saturday, December 17, 2011

What chinese Zodiac sign would a women not want to have?

In my world history class I have extra credit. He said "What chinese [zodiac] sign would a women not want to have?. if she had it she'd be alone for all her life."


Soo i looked for the answer but can't really find anything so help me please!|||I would go with Tiger since many man don't want to mary a Tiger wife|||I would say that the Rooster would be very awkward for a woman.





Your question was specifically asked on the Chinese Zodiac, I believe, and not a western horoscope.|||Virgo!





well..self explainitory.. lol.








edit: oh! sorry i completely skipped over the word "chinese"





but as for that.. i'm gunna go with pig because "pig" can mean a lot of things for a women.

No comments:

Post a Comment