Thursday, December 15, 2011

How many children do you want? And what is your zodiac sign?

How many children do you want?


How old are you currently?


What is your zodiac sign?|||I want ZERO!!!!





I'm a 17 year old Cancer, and I've felt this way for years.





but... guys usually want kids, cause they want to see what their dna can do or whatever. so I might end up having kids unfortunately. but no more and no less than two.|||omg,



if it's a girl then 2, if that 2nd baby is a girl make it 3 =)!! haha i love girls %26amp; would love to have daughters



but i've always said the same thing, i'd love to have how many my girl wants



i'm 17 ^^

i'm a Libra male|||im a sagittarius, i want 3 kids =D i'm 17.


i want my first child to be an air sign hehe ^.^|||1 but i want to adopt 2


25


aqua|||Hm in My future i guess 3-4.


My age right now is 13.


Virgo -Libra Cusp.|||0.


20.


Leo.|||1 or 2


17


%26amp;Leo|||I don't want any children and I'm a scorpio.|||none


18


virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment