Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is it rare to have every star sign in your birth chart? I do including zodiac in degrees and placidus orb?

I have 8 of the twelve alone in my zodiac in degrees.


I have always felt commercially acceptable and people usually like me before they hate me, i feel like an every man and can relate to anyone|||Dave,





Everyone has every sign in their chart. Placidus is not an orb. Placidus is a method of calculating house cusps. What you probably have are intercepted signs and those signs are not on the house cusps. All 30 degrees are contained inside a house that is more than 30 degrees.





All signs are exactly 30 degrees, no more; no less. There are over 50 house systems that I know of and each one calculates the cusps differently. Currently Placidus is the most popular house system. Depending on where you were born, if you have late degrees rising, that is, you have about the 27th, 28th, or 29th degrees of a sign on the eastern horizon, you will have intercepted signs somewhere in the chart. You still have 12 houses but you'll notice that some signs are on two cusps. The farther north latitude you were born, the more intercepted signs you will have.





Get a good beginner's book and it will explain all this in detail.|||that's a good thing. you're probably very flexible and can get along with everyone...


i don't have any earth signs in my chart. it's mostly just fire and water with one air sign (gemini moon). i think i lack stability. i change my mind every five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment