Saturday, December 17, 2011

Which zodiac sign was your worst relationship ever?

I don't believe everyone under one zodiac sign are the same. My friend thinks different. She thinks all Capricorns are selfish self centered people. I think everyone has good and bad traits. What do you guys think.|||There are 2 signs that I have had the worst experiences with:-


1. Capricorn, Totally self-centered and selfish with little or no compassion. Used to be married to one, a total mess.


2. Gemini, like trying to deal with two different people at once, never knowing what to expect from one


day to the next. Relationship wise, a disaster.|||I had three relationships. I wouldn't call any of them worse. They were all different. But if I HAD to choose, maybe I'd pick the fellow Scorpio I dated, who was my first boyfriend. He was very selfish at the time we dated, although I think he's changed since then. I also thought he talked too much and he would hold grudges over dumb sh*t (like if I was late for a date). The other two were Cappies, and I clicked with them better than the Scorpio. They are more laid back and have a calming affect on me. They can be kinda selfish in some ways, and a controlling. But they have a lot of great qualities, too. They are very protective, generous, loving, and loyal. I also love their dry sense of humor and humility.|||I also think that everyone is different. And I would have to say my worst relationships were with Libra and Aquarius and Pisces|||Of course everyone is different but based on personal experience, my worst relationships were with Virgo, Pisces and Aries.|||libra,Sagittarius,leo,capricorn|||Aquarius Gemini really weird them to were not to say everyone of that star sign is...Pisces but then most of my friends are them.


Must of just been him|||Scorpio and Gemini|||i guess my worst one would have to of been with an aries.

No comments:

Post a Comment