Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are the qualities of the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac?

I was wondering what the qualities are of the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac. I am born in the year of the Snake, and I feel the qualities really strongly in me. I feel like my personality is a lot like a Snake. I can be very wise, and tricky, and girls call me cheeky. I am a very strange person, but I got a good head on my shoulders. I am a bit socially awkward, but regardless of that, lots of people find my personality interesting for my insight and thoughts. I was wondering if anybody could describe to me what the personalities of the Snake are.|||Ther are very mysterious, they love power, money and look calm. They usually mind their own business and like working from behind the curtains. But if one troublems them, they attack and dont leave. They are also there for you when you need them. But still, they have the snaky traits of deceit and back stabbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment