Saturday, December 17, 2011

What was the zodiac sign of ur ex-girl/boyfriend, and why did yall break up?

Please leave ur zodiac sign also. - Have a great day! =)|||i'm gemini and she's a cancer. The reason we break up because myself will never get serious in a relationship. I prefer having lots of girls around me instead of dating 1 girl.|||I have had 2 Sagittarius ex-boyfriends and 1 Pisces ex, and we all broke up for different reasons.





1st Sag boy: We were 15 when we started dating. It was just young, stupid lust that finally ended after 5 long years of off and on.





2nd Sag boy: He was my first love. I was crazy about this guy, but he didn't feel the same about me after a while. Oh well. Moved on, but it took a while.





Pisces Guy: Now here was 4 years of fun...HA. I was never in love with him. I thought that love would grow over time, but how wrong I was. We wanted to marry, but he had a quarter-life crisis after he graduated college. I thought that settling with someone after 3 years was what you did, but nope, and I'm GLAD that we broke it off when we did. He was my 1st live-in boyfriend, too. Lessons learned. We had different goals and basically, different ways of wanting to live our lives. We both wanted different things and neither was willing to compromise. We were amicable through the whole thing.





Now: Have a Libra for a fiance and things are going GREAT. Can't wait to marry him! :)|||capricorn.





i used to be really daydreamy and did the typical teenage girl thing of; being in love with the idea of love (i have pisces venus). so i kinda fell for my male best friend and not long after i realised i didn't want any of it. it wasn't that it didn't live up to my expectations, because for a teenage boyfriend he was really lovely, never took advantage or anything, never had any arguements, never was rude. the only problem was he was a little too nice (gave into people all the time) and constantly worried about what other people thought of him. anyway, i realised relationships weren't for me and broke it off after a few months.





now i'm completely different, have no interest in my personal life whatsoever, never wish to be married or have children. i'm much better off single, for my sake and the other person's as well. i have a cold side to me that isn't very pleasant when you get too close, thus, i like to keep my distance from family and friends.|||where did yall learn yalls language?|||He was a Pisces. :p He treated me like crap because he was quitting drugs, and just turned into a douche bag. I tried so hard to support him, but finally, we both just decided to call it quits. He wanted to get back together though (as did I), but he decided a couple weeks later he didn't want me anymore.



Taurus Sun, Cancer Moon, Taurus Rising :) Peace!





EDIT: @Helen--Haha that's a terrible line. My ex basically said the same thing, although it was more along the lines of, "I realized I don't need someone like you." Sheesh.|||Aquarius.


She said I was too jealous and was unpleasant toward her friends.


I don't think so, but ah well.|||my ex:


Virgo guy


Scorpio guy





with the Virgo, i break up with him because he always wanted me to do things his way. this and that must be according to him... want to go out and with who must have permission from him and all the time he would follow me without my knowing... to everywhere i go. i feel stalked a lot!! gosh he didn't trust me at all by doing that





and with the Scorpio, we were going on great. despite the ego clashes that we have, both still remains with each other. but his father don't like me at all, saying i changed him a lot to the point he cannot recognize his own son... (ergh i don't know this.... i changed him to be a better man and he don't like it. he prefer his son to be lazy, no motivation and always drunk maybe). so i break up with him since i don't want he leave his family because of me.|||Me: Leo


Him: Capricorn





Reason of breakup: He was depressed and our relationship was collapsing, and I was getting bored.|||The last relationship I was in prior to my current one was with a Capricorn. It emded because I gpt bored of him and the fact that we had very little in common and our lifestyles were so different.|||1st ex was a Pisces, we were 15 at the time and we dated for about 3 years. He turned into a total ******, turned everything around on me and was verbally abusive and a pathological liar. 2nd ex was an Aquarius, we dated for about a year. He was really distant after a year of being clingy and told me he didn't feel the same about me anymore, and I loved him a lot but I didn't wanna put myself through trying to make a relationship work again (I learned from my first experience with the Pisces) We're still friends and we talk now and then. I'm a Leo.|||Him: Libra


Me: Virgo


Reason for break-up: I'm not the girl he thought I was *rolls eyes*|||Me: Cancer


Him: Capricorn


We broke up because he changed school and moved to a different state. We dont really talk to each other anymore.|||Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, Pisces rising.

There is lots of platonic love between us, but we bring out the worst in each other. Interestingly enough, we have a sun-moon opposition, an aspect that is binding but problematic. After about 2 years of being together, we moved on. We still talk often and are good friends.

I'm a Cancer sun, Leo moon, Scorpio rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment