Thursday, December 15, 2011

How true do you think the zodiac signs are?

My ex girlfriend is really into Astrology and it just made me a little curious about it. I would just like to get some opinions on how people feel about the zodiac signs|||I think that is for you to decide. rather than taking up on random yahooligans opinions, why not discover astrology and see first hand what you think about it.


You may be surprised.|||IF you're NOT able to handle truth, don't read about it! Astrology is NOT made up, kids seriously needs to grow up..Astrology have been around for 10,000 years ago, ppl use to used it to calculate their crops and smart enough to figure out to calculate people who born under those time acts a certain way. Astrology is purpose made so everyone get along with everyone and how to work things out with each other but this world is full of ignorant ppl, ppl only want to compete, to think they're the best, to follow others and have too much pride. if you can't handle the truth about others, might as well don't even get yourself into astrology.. EVER heard of the zodiac killer? That's what happened, he got too messed up with astrology and whatever month that comes, he would try to kill as many ppl as possible under those signs..(IGNORANT is what it is).. Astrology made me a better person today, i have good and bad traits same with everyone else.|||I dunno, maybe it is....

I'm a Libra, my ex is a Cancer. They say we're never meant to be.

Ppl rejected the idea when we started until the end and even after it, right now....she chooses to remove me from her life and I dunno why.....

Freaking sad about it, but I gotta move on...

but I can't ....

oh yea, what we agreed before eh, try our best sincerely, but it doesn't necessarily comes back the same....

cheers,

god bless.|||Absolute rubbish.I cant believe how many people on here are prepared to make important life decisions based on this mumbo jumbo|||very true actually,It does not only depend on your sun sign it depends on your rising sign and moon sign and everything on your birth chart.


Some might be wrong but most are right|||well zodiac signs are written in a way that it is able to fit into any ones lives, i dont think they predict futures or anything but im into them because it kinda gives me hope on life|||It's total bullshit.|||Not true at all, there is no scientific explanation to it. Nonsense.|||I use to think it was bs but when I started reading about my own zodiac sign it sounded just like me..some stuff|||I like pie.





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment