Monday, December 5, 2011

Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?

Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?


I know that Leo's are hopeless romantics, especially when it is a full and partial moon at times. What do you think about the other signs compared to Leo at being a romantic type? According to horoscopes, the other signs are not as romantic as the Leos', Geminis', the Pisces and with Scorpios. What do you think?|||Earth signs are the most romantic... in my opinion... my boyfriend is more romantic than i ever expected... like big time and he's a taurus and im an aquarian.. i'm always on the move and he always just wants to stand still and hug me... i love him very much i wish i was more like him... more romantic...|||I like Pisces as the most romantic. They go the whole nine when it comes to romance. They are the dreamy lovers always thinking about some beautiful fantasy. They are capable of bringing those fantasies to life and romancing the hell out of you. They live in their own beautiful fluffy dream world where romance reigns and they are masters at making you feel apart of it. They are love songs, rose petals, soft rain, champagne, candles, chocolate-dipped strawberries, bubble baths, slow massages, sweet kisses, poetry personified. That's the good side of them.|||I'm a Virgo, with a Venus Scorpio, and I'm a closet romantic :)





I don't show it, I tell myself it's cheesy, but I am secretly in love with romance. Not stupid lines, though. And certainly not, "I'll love you till the end of time" kinda thing.





I do think Leos are more open romantics, Pisces are more of the dreamer type romantics, Geminis more flirty romantics, and Scorpios are more intense.|||Taurus or Libra are probably the most romantic because they are ruled by Venus. I am a Libra and I'm quite romantic but not all the Libras I know are the same. I think some of us are not very Romantic. I have always found Taurus to be romantic too. Scorpio is definitely a very romantic and passionate sign as well when you meet a more caring Scorpio. I also find that Cancerians can be sometimes romantic.|||depends on the chemistry between the two people. i don't think anyone could be great in every situation even if they where awesome in some situations. its like fish, they are great in water, but in land the rules are different so they are hopeless. same in romance, people that are attracted to certain qualities only respond to those, they might not even see some qualities which other would consider very romantic.|||I'll be honest the most romantic of all the time is Pisces for their love is very clingy the definition of "Lovey Dovey". If you want someone romantic, very nice, but at times could be a little spontaneous then your match is Libra.|||If you believe in the signs, it's not which one is the most romantic but what 2 make the best couple. Each sign works better with certain other signs, it's the pair that is the best combo, not a single sign.|||All sign are romantic different sign different choice|||The most romantic star signs are Cancer, Libra, Pisces and Taurus.|||I'd say Leo, Cancer, Libra, Pisces and Scorpio|||i would say Cancer. But I'm Virgo and I am one very very hopeless romantic. :D|||in my expirences pisces..


i encounter lots of pisces moon.





depends though.. sigh..depends|||Im a virgo with Venus in scropio and Capricorn and damn im romantic and get all mushy i hate being mushy but if im in love and happy in love then its on!|||All signs are romantic with the right person/sign|||sagittarius|||I hope Virgo's are good romantics %26lt;3 :)|||libras! they are from the love godess venus planet anyway|||def pisces! lol .. i'm a hopeless romantic, my head is forever in the clouds *blush*|||Leo.|||Capricorn =) i love mine! And yes us leos are very romantic!|||i'm not i hate mushy b.s it gets on my nerves.prolly leo or pisces

No comments:

Post a Comment