Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is the zodiac sign of your biggest enemy?

Clarify why they're your enemy.





List your zodiac sign.|||I have no enemies, or any who really dislikes me either. Everything has been forgiven and forgotten, and I am too kind to hate, when you get to know me and I can't hate anyone.. try as hard as they may to make me hate them, lol.





A my ex boyfriend Gemini tried to make me hate him.. but he failed miserably. :)|||Last person that used to be my biggest enemy was Scorpio. Mainly we got off on the wrong start and misunderstood each other. Scorpion women usually do hate me when they don't know me. Scorpion men are more accepting.





We never became friends but we got over the grudge.





Sag sun/ aries moon/ scorp rising/ scorp venus/ scorp pluto|||i had no enemies til this b*tch disrespected my mom ... She is Scorpio





Taurus sun leo moon





its funny cause i have leo moon and i acted like truly lioness when standing up 4 my mom...that scorpio b*tch! (the moon rules the emotions and relationship with your mother ) : D|||I'm a Capricorn and she's a gemini.





Ever since we were small, she sabatoged my life on purpose.


I asked her why is she doing this for? And you know what she said? "For my entertainment to see you suffer."





What kind of person wants to make another person?! Her! That's what. ):|||I'm a Capricorn.





My worst enemy is a Capricorn, Taurus and Aquarius.





Capricorn and Aquarius are my parents. They abandoned me.





Taurus is who they left me with when they abandoned me.|||Aquarius and a Leo. Both tried to steal my now EX boyfriend. One kinda succeeded, actually! HAHA funny how things work out like that. Horrible little things. But I'm glad, in the end. I've learnt, they have not.





I'm a pisces.|||i haveee no enemies...well not that i know of :]


there are some that do get on my last nerves...but NO enemies.


im too nice and i dont cause trouble or let others cause drama w.me.


im a lover.x)|||Every single enemy i've dominated and turned into to a friend. That way I have a strong cadre of friends that are more useful to me|||Hahaha! Lost Butterfly we should be friends! I have no enemies either. =]|||Scorpio





Because she is a lying back stabbing witch and slept with my bf (years ago - but I'll never forget or forgive)





Gemini|||Scorpio (she's just a fake ******)





and an Aquarius (she was very 2 faced when we were friends)





I'm a Pisces|||scorpio





because shes a ******* *** and a ****.|||Shes a Scorpio, and I'm a Libra.





It's funny, I listed my favorite person on your other question and he's a Scorpio.





Lol =]|||i hate (sorry hate is a strong word) dislike libras. Every female libra ive met is a slut and backstabber|||Aquarius. And I'm a cancer.


She's always mean to me.|||The sign of the Turkey.|||i cant stand Taurus !!!! they think they know everything|||im a sag ...and ma enemy is a cancer|||Capricorn, she's a stupid vindictive nasty a$$ b*tch.





I'm a cancer.|||Libra, an ex best friend and ex boyfriend





I am a Pisces

No comments:

Post a Comment