Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think about the Zodiac Killer?

Does it worry you that he killed many young men and women and was never caught? Are you ever worried that Zodiac might be lurking nearby?|||I think the Zodiac killer was or is a cruel psychopath that needs a date with the electric chair, or a good neck stretching with the hangman's noose. No I'm not ever worried about creeps. I have a very good fly swatter.|||I think he was a complete jerk. And a psychopath. I am glad that


justice was served. Nobody should go around doing this kind of stuff


to people, especially women. =)|||I believe the prime suspect died some time ago. I'm more worried about the as yet unnamed psychopaths roaming the streets.|||Not as worried by the thought that you might be lurking nearby.|||Actually they solved that last year. Don't you keep up with current events?





I'm not Paul Avery|||I'm annoyed that almost ALL his questions are addressed to the ladies. That sounds sexist to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment