Thursday, December 15, 2011

How should I threat people born under Aries zodiac sign?

I've got a friend she is born under Aries zodiac sign, she is sort of strict and harsh, at times friendly and lovely. My zodiac sign is Virgo, how should I act and what should I do in order to boost our friendship, as I would love to get much closer to her =)|||When dealing with an Aries be straight forward, honest, direct, and to the point. Don't be afriad to be aggresive and go for it. Aries love that in people and that's how they are. They will be flattered too!|||Get her drunk, Aries love booze.|||"threat"





??





%26gt;"as I would love to get much closer to her =)"





How so?|||I agree with liandscrumpets





People are people|||The question is funny, and I bet you will not get helpful answers:)





I don't think you will have problems with your friend...from a personal experience with Aries people, they do tend to become harsh when things don't fit their traditional system. They are soooo traditional and sometimes that could drive air signs (like me, aquarius) crazy! Nevertheless, they are friendly and are hard workers too.





Regardless her sign, you would need to know things that makes her happy, and things that upset her. just be observent and soon you will know. Your signs won't clash, i guess.|||My best friend of 8 years in an Aries. They're always up for adventure. Anything wild and crazy is a go. They hate sitting still. She's picked up shooting. She likes to go to the range. She likes music concerts and amusement parks. I thought I was a big kid, but she has me beat. Of course, not everything has to be extreme with them. Let me make that clear. Just getting out of the house is good enough for them. My Aries friend is a DIVA...that shoots. Alternative activities could be shopping, clubbing, or travelling.





As far as being a friend.....honesty and courage are required. My best friend hates liars, phonies, and thieves. Never be afraid to tell it like it is, because they won't spare your feelings. And, always follow your heart or they will think you are a coward.|||Just treat her like a damn person. Try to get to know her, appreciate her, be nice to her, let her get to know you. Make an effort to hang out more.





And most importantly, ignore zodiac signs. People are people, so treat them like people, not mythological creatures in some book.

No comments:

Post a Comment