Thursday, December 15, 2011

I read my zodiac sign information and was shocked as to how accurately it described me, anyone else?

I picked up an astrology book about a few months ago, I found my zodiac sign and nearly EVERYTHING it said on there about my zodiac sign was so true about me I was shocked for days. So I decided to show my parents on the internet their zodiac signs and they read the description, they were shocked as well about how the signs described them.





Anyone else had similar experiences?|||LOL! One Big Shocked family there you have :) Are you all the same sign?!? Or is this trait common to all signs?





There I said it....





Get over already :)|||ahhaa yeah


I'm a leo girl and i'm fun loving, loud, plain extrovert and very giving, but on the bad side I also talk a lot of **** to people, i'm very blunt, I like to be the center of attention, and I get easily mad if things don't go my way. I'm very much like a leo, it sucks but it's who I am.|||yea, actually but horoscopes predict only the simplest things/ sometimes they're dead accurate and sometimes they're inaccurate. Given that if they could predict so accurate do, they be famous by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment