Monday, December 12, 2011

What are the qualities of the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac?

I was wondering what the qualities are of the Snake in the Chinese Zodiac. I am born in the year of the Snake, and I feel the qualities really strongly in me. I feel like my personality is a lot like a Snake. I can be very wise, and tricky, and girls call me cheeky. I am a very strange person, but I got a good head on my shoulders. I am a bit socially awkward, but regardless of that, lots of people find my personality interesting for my insight and thoughts. I was wondering if anybody could describe to me what the personalities of the Snake are.|||IN GENERAL


Intellectual, quick-witted, passionate and sometimes feared. Females are noted for their brains and beauty. Snake-types are also adept at giving the impression they know far more about a subject than they intend to divulge, and while a strict sense of propriety prevents them from telling lies, they are not averse to double-dealing when it suits them. Their ability to gather up information suggests an aptitude for research, detection or academia, all areas that should satisfy their analytical brain. Social or domestic activities will generally need to be tailored to allow for powerful sensuality.





Fire (1917)(1977) Strong character with bad temper, without caring about the consequences to follow after bad-tempered action. "Slow down and Rethink" will gain more friends.





Earth (1929)(1989) Friendly, conservative, dreamer but has difficulty in accepting change.








Good Luck. I hope this helps. :D|||Your question is describing the personality of a snake

No comments:

Post a Comment