Monday, December 12, 2011

What is your favorite color, and what is your zodiac sign?

My favorite color is red and I'm a Taurus, you can guess what kind of person I'm am:





Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love,vigor, willpower,leadership, courage, longing,





so what is your favorite color and what is your zodiac sign?|||red, virgo|||Purple





Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. The opposites of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.|||I love purple. I'm a purple addict. Sometimes I buy stuff just because its purple lol.





I'm a Cancer.





Do you know what the color purple is associated with?|||Mines would be pinks and purples. I love athymest colours.





Scorpio Sun


Pisces Moon


Aquarius Rising|||Color of raspberries, like red and pinkish? And black and gray.|||Blue!|||blue, but everyone guesses wrong because i always dress in black and red colors|||red, also.








sagittarius|||Hi, my names Grey.|||Yellow and I am a Taurus.





I love spring, love ducks, love anything sunny and shiny. :P|||fluorescent glittery blue|||Blue and I'm a Sagittarius.|||Purple|||Baby blue|||mint green|||Silver.





LOL I'm not sure what it means; where did you get the description for that?|||Blue, preferable a light shade.


Aquarius|||green! and electric purple or blue|||Black


Silver


White


Red


Blue





in that order|||Green, all shades. I can't get enough of it. :)|||blue or red and im a Sagittarius|||blue, virgo|||Anything dark.|||Black and Green.|||Like red. :)














Aries.|||Blue is my favorite color





I'm a Taurus|||Red - Pisces|||Dark colors.


such as Dark red, dark blue, and dark purple.





ima Cancer.|||Red, Purple, and Black!


Scorpio|||red %26amp; pink %26amp; green (cause this one Virgo loves it xD) %26amp; blue %26amp; silver %26amp; white %26amp; gold lol..





but red overall


i'm a Libra|||WHITE BLACK PURPLE





capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment