Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which zodiac sign is are most likely to be a victim of homicide?

I'm a Capricorn and I feel that because of my annoying nature I'm the one that people would most likely want to kill if we were put into a room together. Also, I just saw a video on youtube with a goat getting its throat cut out slowly by some Pakis. So, could someone tell me which zodiac sign is most likely to be a victim of a homicide?|||I think it's funny how all you jealous little fire signs jump all over the Level 1 hate-troll questions. You really CAN'T answer a REAL astrology question, so, that does make sense. The fact that you are egging someone one that is taking about abusing animals kind of tells me what caliber of persons we're dealing with here, too. And I very much doubt you are a Capricorn.|||Sagittariuses tend to get on people's nerves but they usually have Lady Luck on their side. For example my grandpa is a Sag, and he just says whatever he thinks, but he always manages to get away with it somehow. Another Sag I know always gets into squabbles with people, once he told a local singer that he is nothing but "a dildo", not a real man!! The singer was angry, but ignored him. Another time he told a man he is a fag and then he had to run for his life. Actually I think Cancer people and Aquarius people tend to be more defenseless.|||Sagittarius, so annoying. (wheres that girl always asking about Sagittarius? There, I finally put your sign first).





Re: the youtube video, that's just horrible. Poor animals, I really hate things like that. Can only hope that **** gets the same treatment one day.|||Id say Capricorns and Aquarians. Capricorns are way too spazzy and Aquarians talk so much crap they can't back up. These signs would be the first to go, if i was killing people by zodiac lol.


And people who torture animals can burn in Hell. B@stards.|||I think Sagittarius.


They're always picking fights with people and saying things that hurt.


They also get under peoples skin.





I could see Capricorn too, though.|||Aries


Sagittarius


Capricorn


Virgo





These signs are very annoying.|||I think Capricorns

No comments:

Post a Comment