Monday, December 12, 2011

Anyone has been experienced a relationship between two person who both are born in Chinese Zodiac Tiger?

Tiger are famous to be the luckiest and the most intense sign of all the Chinese zodiac.





Me and my hubby are both tiger, we would like to know our compatibilities for one another being in this relationship.





Thanks!!|||I dont trust that thing, about the Zodiac Tiger can represent someone's character or fate, even I am a Chinese guy. By the way, I am an Chinese Zodiac cattle.





I check a Chinese website about Zodiac animal, and input man-Tiger, woman-Tiger, and then enter the match button. The result is you are both are not realitic and it can bring the instability element to your life, but If both you can good deal with it, you can gain the happiness that no one can experience.





And best wish for you and your husband!|||You can go through the link mentioned below

No comments:

Post a Comment