Saturday, December 17, 2011

Which male zodiac are the worst to marry?

Why? Support your answers. And if you aren't interested in answering my Q properly, then please don't comment.





Tell me your own zodiac sign including your gender.|||Gemini or Aquarius- hard to commit and pretend they don't care.|||Could be Gemini: you would literally have to fit a penis chasity belt on them.



Edit: Uh.....I only read your first part, okay, my reason for my choice is because not all, but many Gemini men are "fairweather" type, meaning, only wants to stick around while the going is good, any sign of heartbreak/stress/ unhappiness, they want out, they ADORE being around others who in a way worship them, but at the same time do not in their hearts of hearts respect such persons.



Also they love the thrill of seeking out a "new" woman, she may not even be as nice as his previous woman, but for Gemini it means "new girl, new p..y, new EVERYTHING"..um.....until she too catchs wind of his machavelian ways.

Very Sexy and charming is the Gemini male, but a whole LOT of trouble too





I have extensive personal experience of Gemini man, Venus and Mars Cancer no less......think I will leave it there.......to intense.|||I'd say probably Aquarius (from personal experience with the level of their commitment). I dated so many Aquas and it's always the same thing with them--they can only stay committed for so long before they start acting weird like someone has them by the bullring! Lol. I'm pretty sure as long as your Aqua is done with wanting to date and party (fully matured) it could work out with them in marriage.|||Virgos by far, in all senses. My ex was a virgo, he was very manipulative, a cheater, and as I hate to say it, but completely clueless in bed. Very aggressive and controlling. He was never considerate, and refused to let anyone get in the way of something he wanted, but it was those moments where he was so sweet, and so caring, and you could see that he was really trying that made me love him so much. Basically, someone who would be mentally and physically abusive to get his way with everyone he was around. We just weren't a good match. I need someone open minded, and considerate, someone who will work through things with me.



Female

Scorpio sun

Libra Moon

Sagittarius Rising|||the worst relationship i ever had was with a pisces male for 5 years off and on. and i dated alot of different men but this one was dysfunctionally horrible.





he was to immature for a solid relationship. like he had this yoyo effect of wanting me then not at all. he was rude, and lied alot. oh and did i mention he lied alot he was terrible with money ( i swear he could spend 80% of our money in 4 days) he was on drugs and could look me dead in the eye and lie about being high. then when i was in labor for our baby, he left me alone at the hospital all day and night till i started pushing he showed up eating a big mac like he did nothing wrong. he turned everyone against me with his manipulating ways. he was just straight emotionally abusive and every full moon even physically.





i went through a break down living with him





it's crazy thinking back when we we're in love, he was the most romantic soft spoken compassionate lover. what happened? i moved in with him and his true colors started shining through.|||Capricorn - self explanatory. I couldn't be paid to marry them, much less date them.



Libra - can't decide, people pleasers, gullible, just bound to be in some bullshit I don't have time for. Can't find or see the charm or attractiveness their supposed to have either.|||Virgo male -- though they are loyal but still standoffish types, very guarded about their feelings and emotions, not open , not at all affectionate ,coward , very good at making fake promises, girly types . But I still love them lol|||Okay, well I'm not gonna marry a guy. But it depends on your signs, to see who you fit with.





I'm a leo and I wouldn't marry a virgo if you paid me. Not that I have anything against them, we just don't fit together.





What's your sun?|||I would have to say AQUARIUS. They're weird.





I also would go with not every marrying a VIRGO as they have nothing better to do than critique, complain and drive a person nuts.|||virgos and capricorns. too serious, too critical, not enough sexual. i'm a female and a gemini|||Cancer, we just don't get along long term.|||glad no one here mentions cancer males, i am happy all of the sudden coz of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment