Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do you make judgments about someone based on their zodiac sign?

I've always thought zodiac readings were superstitious. Do you assume traits of my personality based on the fact that I'm a Capricorn?|||I think astrology is just another form of superficiality. A prejudice based on meaningless data. Judging someone for their personality, a personality you have no first hand verification of, is as prejudicial and as superficial as anything. Superficial, yes, because only a birth date was exchanged and nothing more. Personality traits certainly werent communicated. But the presumption is made that they were. Id rather a woman reject me for my body than for my zodiac sign (which *has* happened). Women that reject for looks are at least being real. Those that reject for personalities they cant possibly know about are just deluding themselves about be righteous.|||i categorise people according to their signs. i see many similar traits in ppl with the same signs. i dont make judgements based on signs, but i feel more comfortable with people of some signs, and this feeling came from experience. for example, i will be comfortable meeting u, we r the same signs. i m usually more alert when in presence of 2 signs: leo and scorpio.





no, i dont reject ppl bcos of their signs, but the signs give a first impression to me, and is built up on by knowing the person. there s no bad sign, but each sign has a different trait, a different power. but the traits when used by the wrong ppl can become dangerous. for example, the leo's have a very loving and patronizing nature, but on the negative side they can sometims become as savage as a lion when they want. it depends on the person, not the sign|||I usually don't ask people their birthdays when I first meet them.





Instead, I like to play a game. Get to know them for awhile, observe them. Im a very intuitive person, I just get certain vibes from people. And then I like to guess their signs.





Ive noticed that I am particularly fond of people with Cancer moons.





But no, I don't judge people based on their signs.|||I don't hate people because of their signs, but I tend to be more observant once I know their sign. For instance, once I read that you were a Capricorn you instanlty reminded me of my bestfriend.|||Naw, it's pretty shallow to judge someone based solely on what time of the year they were born. It's kind of like judging someone's personality based on the color of their skin.|||yes. it always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment