Saturday, December 17, 2011

Do you still believe you are your original zodiac sign?

I have absolutely nothing against Virgos. I love their sign, I think they are one of the greatest signs. But I don't want to be a sign I don't fit. My personality is so Libra, and its annoying that this new zodiac thing is trying to 'change' it.





I hope it blows over soon, or I hope its only for people born after 2009. How do you feel? Do you want to stay your sign?|||Have no fear! You are still a Libra.





If you live in the West, your sign stays the same because we follow the tropical zodiac here. The tropical zodiac is all about the location of the Earth in relation to the sun.





The Eastern sidereal zodiac is the one that has the 13th star sign. Apparently, it was always like that, but our media didn't know that, so they went crazy over it, and now they have all us Westerners confused.|||It's not new. Astrologers have known about the shifting of the earth for a long time, but someone from the media columns just found out what they should have learned in high school general science. Tropical astrologers have been aware of this for centuries, but they've kept a system that was set up by some of the original astrologers. Use what system works for you, but most astrologers are not going to include Ophiuchus because there's no need. The constellations are used for points of reference in a chart or circle, and the divisions have nothing to do with constellations other than the names.|||http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-鈥?/a>





yes, i do still believe my original sign





why? because i have bothered to educate myself on the subject





there are two types of astrology, western, and sidereal. western has twelve signs, sidereal has 13. sidereal has acknowledged a 13th sign for a number of years now, so its not even a new concept. the only reason anyone suddenly cares is because the news spun the story all wrong and made it sound like it was not only new, but applied to western astrology.





it ONLY applies to sidereal, and has been around for a while. i have books i purchased in 2006 that make mention of it in the chapters about sidereal, and i know one of them was published a number of years BEFORE 2006





also, it does not matter if someone was born in 1920 or 2020. it is all the same, it just depends if you believe in western or sidereal.|||I still am a leo IMO.





I still have the same chart.


Honestly, there was another argument that your sign is really the two signs after your original, and another was that your sign is the one before it.





Just stick with the same astrology we all have been following for decades.|||Yes. I do. Because this "problem" applies to only Sidereal astrology, and has been around for years.





Check out this Q for other responses:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||im a typical leo(gemini rising),,do you know your ascendant(rising) sign?that has a lot to do with your personality make up|||I'm a Cancer. Some of the descriptions of Cancer apply to me. I'll stick with my original Zodiac sign.|||YES i just asked a question about my zodiac signs too :/


im really sad


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





i was a leo.. NOW IM CANCER! what an ugly name|||yes|||I don't believe this new one at all. The new sign of Scorpio has only 6 days? What is wrong with this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment