Thursday, December 15, 2011

What Zodiac signs don't forgive easily, meaning what zodiac sign are people who don't forgive easily?

I know zodiac signs have to do with birth months but I've heard they also have to do with personality too. Idk which one it is but I know there's one zodiac sign that describes a person who doesn't forgive easily. What zodiac sign would that person most likely be?|||most likely scorpio.|||Water Signs, especially Scorpio.





Cross a Scorpio and they will hate you. It may make a lot to get one angry, or at times it may take so little to piss them off. They will hold a grudge because they are very notorious for doing so.


Apologize and they may forgive you, and if they do you will be their friend on probation. They won't trust you for quite some time.





Besides all that, they're really great people.|||Scorpio - My boyfriend tells me often that he loves me but he can't seem to forgive me for mistakes that happened within our first year together.|||Cancer


Capricorn


Taurus|||Scorpio. Never disrespect a Scorpio. Or you will be dead to them and begging for their attention. But it will be too late.|||Pisces|||virgos %26amp; scorpios|||Water signs. All of them. It takes a while to piss them off though.|||i dunno, but i will forgive you in a jiffy.





im a cancer sun, born in july.

No comments:

Post a Comment