Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think of a Cancer female? And what is your Zodiac sign?

I am a Cancer female. Just interested. Tell anything you want.


And what is your Zodiac sign and are you a boy or a girl?|||I'm a taurus woman and have had several cancer friends, actually still do! I really enjoy spending time with them, we can talk for hours on end. They also have a sensitive side which I love, I like people who can just tell me what their thinking and how their feeling. The ones I have met are also very stylish lol always keeping up with what's new and letting me borrow things:). And loyal! So loyal which I think all of the earth signs especially love! Overall I really like them.|||I had a cancer female friend before, she was shy,not really outgoing,boring,not very talkative,didn't know how to share,naggy,complainer,too sensitive,too emotional,too moody, not the smartest cookie in the bunch, doesn't really know how to apply herself, but she was kinda cool. She was my only cancer friend so far that I knew of.|||They are intelligent but don't use it wisely and are often troubled but always find their solutions the hard way. They can't maintain friends, and are particularly socially awkward - they dislike confrontation - any disputes they are involved in are usually started by other people.. They feel the extremes of hot and cold weather. They get addicted easily.|||cancers are quite similar to pisces which are great signs, loving caring sensitive emotional they love their family and are genuine people.. i have a cancer friend and she is loud, outgoing so not a typical cancer, not everyone with the same sign are the same its what their other planetary positions are aswel :)|||my mothers' sign is Cancer and she is a very compassionate person most of the time, however she also has had mood-swings from time to time too. its' also genetic because i too have mood-swings with high anxiety with depressed thoughts. My sign is Aries and i am a male ram, or man...preferably.|||Nice, very intuitive. Secretive, moody, can be sneaky. Vengeful, great sense of humor, intelligent, hard working, compassionate, passionate, loving women. Not very forgiving, doesn't trust much. Quiet and often have a look of innocence.|||my closest friend is a cancer female and the only fault is she tends to get moody quite easily (which I also find with my aunt who Is also a cancer)! I'm Taurus-Gemini cusp female!|||I like them a lot. They are nice people generally and they are very sympathetic. Some of them seem to be very out going and some others very introverted. I like their emotionality very much.|||Depends on what your Moon sign is. The Moon has huge influence over a Cancer's life.





Cancers in general are wonderful, clever, caring people.|||I am a cancer female too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment