Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do i become a member of the zodiac?

I would like to be able to turn into my zodiac animal - The Snake at my command. I have heard there are ways to become a member of the spiritual family. This is serious PLEASE HELP!!!!!!


Thankyou for your time


Serious answers are appreciated :)|||seriously! You probably need medication!|||First you must connect with the spirit of the snake.


During the ear of the snake (next one is 2013), on the 12th full moon of the year you must remove your clothing and completely cover yourself in twigs, leaves, grass etc (you may use adhesive for this).


Then you must take a live rat, and find the nearest clearing where the moon is completely visible. Then you must lie in the grass and chant the following:


'Oh spirits of the zodiac


Hear me out. Hear my chant


I give my soul for you to take


so that my spirit may embody the snake' (X3)


Then you must devour the live rat, before bathing yourself in it's blood and removing the foliage from your body.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment