Saturday, December 17, 2011

What zodiac sign would probably do this?

Firstly, what planet controls emotions and anger?


oKay, So what sign(s) in that planet would do this:





What zodiac sign would be happy all the time but bottle up their emotions? Then you say a minor thing and they just explode and don't calm down for a few days and then is back to happy ol' them?|||Hello,





The moon rules emotion (and the mother, for future reference.) Moon in a water sign (Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio) tend to bottle up their emotions.





~Ravenholm|||I dont want to say taurus but I do think they tend to do this a lot. I dont think we are good at controlling our emotions and anger very well though but we do bottle up our emotions to the point we cant take it and we explode. I think it takes a lot to get us angry but once do our anger wont cool down for a very long time.....look at Chris Brown for goodness sake lol he's a mess.|||Definitely Scorpio and Cancer. I bottle my emotions up very, very well. If I am pretty happy, and someone says something that annoys me I will totally freak out on them and start screaming. I tend to have major mood swings. This also happens to my best friend a lot that is a Cancer. She has even worse mood swings than I do, haha.|||I do that, and I'm a Pisces, but I have a Taurus Venus and Aries Rising? Hmm, sounds like Scorpio or Virgo to me.|||I'm gonna have to go with Taurus, hands down. I'm a Taurus so I know what I'm talking about ^^|||Taurus and Scorpio since Pisces don't explode.|||i would say either a scorpio!! or a cancer!!|||Thats what me and my sister both do, but she's a Scorpio and im a Sagittarius|||that's me|||Cancers tend to be VERY emotional...I would know because I am one lol so I say Cancer :)|||Cancer my sign lol

No comments:

Post a Comment