Thursday, December 15, 2011

What zodiac signs is compatible with libras?

I want to know which zodiac sign is really compatible with libra's cause they keep telling me pisces and scorpions but I just don't find it true. Cause I've been in a relationship with both and I don't find it true at all.|||here's two interesting things i've learned about zodiac.





1) the position of the stars in the sky have changed since the zodiac was created. i believe it's all shifted about 10 days - so the end and beginning of all the signs is now off.





2) in college, a professor had us fill out our birthdate, birth hour, and birth city and told us the following week we'd get our personalized horoscope. the next class, he passed every horoscope out carefully, by name. We read our horoscopes and were marvelling to each other about how accurate they were. We were shocked when he said - now everyone pass their horoscope to the person behind them and the last person in each row bring your horoscope to the first person in each row.





And then we learned that every single one of us had been given the same horoscope!!|||any sign if it is meant to be then no matter what their sign is it will be,,|||WOW- I dunno who told you that- typically Libras are compatible wiht gemini, aquarius, leo and sagittarius|||I'm a LIBRA. And I know all. Just kidding.





zenbuddhamaster@yahoo.com|||me, leo


my husband's b-day was yesterday... under the star of libra








maybe you can go w/ leo


7 of my friends are libras|||Libra is compatible with Aries. If you take the Zodiac and make a circle like a clock starting with Capricorn and go in order, the one opposite each other is the MOST compatible sign, but depending on other attributes you can get really detailed, some cool websites you can check out are facade.com and just google images "Zodiac Wheel".





Also, a great and perfect book" "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need, New Edition by Joanna Woolfolk really is the only astrology book you will ever need!





good luck!|||all signs can get toghter with each other if they understand the nature of the persons sign they are going with and make allows for any differences.


a recommendation is


the compleat astrologer's love signs(the ultimate astrological guide to love, by Derek and julia parker ISBN:0-448-15493-5 hardcover, ISBN:0-448-16244-x paperback 1974


will give you the rundown on Libra women with all of the other males signs.


tyical headings.


Libera Woman in Love with Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Vigro,Lib鈥?Males.


Second half is Libra male in love with.|||Libras are compatible with everyone of the signs. That's us - we are lovers, and we are also peacekeepers. However - we need harmony and balance in our lives - so some signs are harder for us to get along with. I have found that Gemini are awesome!|||Aries works good with libras but only female aries with male libras.|||Since you didn't contact me at my buddhamster email, I will let you know a little now.


Astrology is very complicated. Not the generalizations you read


in newspapers or books.


Myself, I have Libra Sun (basic nature), Scorpio rising (personality), Moon in Aquarius (inner self), and Venus (lighter


side of love), and Neptune (deeper side of love) in Scorpio.


I am easy going (Libra), but reserved (Scorpio rising), and don't


play with peoples emotions or mess around, (Venus, Neptune in


Scorpio), and my mind is like 50 years in the future, (Aquarius


Moon).


I'm not hitting on you. Just showing how deep it gets on the


personal level.


Libras aren't supposed to get along with Capricorn or Cancer.


I've had a number of close Capricorn friends due to my


Aquarius Moon. And my best female friend is Cancer.


Being AIR, but having lots of WATER in my personal makeup,


I get along with WATER.


Anybody can get along with anybody on a casual level, if they


want to. But to have a lasting relationship, we need real


compatibility. It has something to do with how our Sun and


Moon interact, a well as the LOVE planets. That's why some people general astrology says get along, don't. And some that aren't supposed to get along, stay together for life!


I never put much in those compatibility readings. I felt I was


mature, and spirtual enough to overcome the lower aspects


of spiritual things, like the forces that rule astrology. But it


takes 2 to tango!


I met a woman who was like 95% compatible with me. But it


said she, (not women, her as an individual), would hav to


have her way all the time. And that would create conflict.


We didn't last 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment