Monday, December 12, 2011

Are Leo and Taurus the most Materialistic in the Zodiac?

I have noticed that most female Leo and Taurus women i meet are very into good brands, watches, perfume, make up etc etc etc ex pensive cars etc.





I understand Taurus because they are the most materialistic in the zodiac but why Leo?





I find this trait oh - so - annoying





But im sagittarius that's prob why i don't give a damn about brands etc i don't know?|||I have House II(House of Possessions and personal values) in Taurus and I like owning nice things, but I don't think the brand is important. However, I prefer good quality over inferior quality so that is why I end up buying "good brands" often.


Why waste money on an item that won't last as long when you can spend a bit more on an item that is more durable?





I'm more materialistic in the sentimental sense. I hold on to a lot of things that have meaning to me, like friendship bracelets from junior high school, birthday cards from 4th grade, even gifts from exes, etc. =x


My best friend, a Taurus, is also like that as well.|||I'm a Leo married to a Taurus~


For Leos it's more of a knick knacky thing, we like all the frills for the attention and to be pampered and popular. We also like to have stuff to look at to stimulate our eyes. Look at Madonna she is ridiculously materialistic. Personally I could give two sh!ts about brand too but that is my Cap moon.


For Taurus it's practicality, to have something is for a use and not for flash. We recently bought a house and he spent a lot on a nice flat screen tv... in today's society you have to spend a little extra to have something last. He doesn't want to have to go and buy another tv in a couple years because he got a cheap one. I'm just glad because it makes our house look nice and of course I'm a vain Leo I like having it to impress our guests.|||lol No. I only wear what looks good and what makes me feel comfortable. I think that is dumb about only buying good brands especially when its hideous. It makes no sense. BTW im a Taurus and the whole materialistic thing is bogus. Seriously.|||Well I am a Leo, I am sortof a tomboy so I am not, and I had a best friend for 6 years, that was a taurus, and she was a tomboy too, so we aren't into perfume and stuff. I mean, I don't like cheap! but yeah





:D|||Dude, I'm a taurus and I could give two sh!ts about brands. I've never in my life gone out and bought something with a brand name. I'm not saying I can't afford it, I'm saying I don't care. I'd much rather spend that money on something else.|||yes and libra.and then gemini.|||I say libra|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment