Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the hottest male sign in the zodiac?

I would say Scorpio, they are sexy and mysterious!!! My boy-friend is a scorpio and damn is he hot and sexy!! I have had a leo, aquarius, saggie, taurus, cancer and gemini. None of those signs caught me the way a scorpio did. Can you believe that I am a saggie haha and I have been with this scorpio for almost three years.


so what is the hottest male zodiac sign for you??|||Definitely Scorpio :) and Taurus.|||Leos are. Not only are they confident, but thy are also charming, charismatic, sensual, and true gentlemen.|||Aquarius


Sagittarius


Leo


Cancer


Scorpio|||I'm a Cancer girl and I say Aquarius guys are the sexiest! My other choices are Capricorn and Scorpio! %26lt;3|||I'm a Capricorn but I LOVE Cancer and Aquarius men! They have some of the most sexiest men in the zodiac!|||It really depends.


But yes I would have to agree and say Scorpio.


One might not be even that good looking but they certainly have sex appeal.|||aquarius ... i like their androgenous features ;)|||Other Gemini's, Capricorns, and sometimes Libra's.|||im a scorpio and i love virgos/taurus/cancers and sometimes other scorpios|||Cancer :P|||gemini..they r hot and sexy..my bf is one|||PISCES-very appealing..


ARIES-a lot of sex appeal most of them are handsome..


CANCER-cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment