Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do you feel like your zodiac sign lives up to you as a person?

OK I have a Gemini Sun and a Libra Rising and Moon and supposedly I am supposed to be charming but I think everybody pretty much hates me in this section lol =P





P.S. I put zodiac before people because people are more absolute than zodiacs and I am aware that not everybody is EXACTLY what their chart says =]





Happy Tuesday!|||I don't hate you!


- so you can't say everybody, otherwise that makes me a nobody.|||If you are hated, I never seen anything bad about you and secondly, its unimportant. You just do your thing and disregard others. I have Libra Moon but my Aries Sun takes predominance in 10th. You have strong Air elements which suggest that you are a very good debater, idealistic, and a good communicator.:)|||Very much so :)|||Yeah pretty much!



p.s. I know everybody be hatin on us blonds in this section :P|||I love being an Aquarius.|||mooo|||nope never|||Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment