Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ladies of all zodiac signs I got a good question for you please read below?

If you were on a date with your boyfriend, and a woman offered you $1,000 to have 5 minutes alone with your boyfriend what would you do? Include your zodiac sign, moon, mars, and venus|||If the relationship was really good, I'd tell her to f*ck off. If I could care less about dude, she can have him and I'll take the money.





Libra-sun


Scorpio-moon


Virgo-mars


Libra-venus|||I'll definitely take the money.


It's not like I'm a pimp. My boyfriend is not a prostitute.


She's not offering him the money so she can have fun with him.


She's offering me money to have permission to be alone with him.


He's still in control. He can be faithful with me out of the picture.


And if he's not... Well at least I've got the money : )|||i would say to her this, "wow! really you'll give me $1000 for letting you spend 5 minutes with my bf??? go ahead baby... and give me the money!" and take that money while say this to my bf, "honey... have fun spending time with her okay... i'll be back!"





there... i would say like that. why? because you see, my bf love to entertain, meet new people and know them. he will be very interested to know them and then he will go bored a second after that. so she might entertain him or bored him. either way, he usually make it just a fling, nothing more.





i used to have this insecure on him. because of his flirty nature but i learn to know him and now i guess i know and trust him much better than before. (and he will be bored if he always see my face right)





i am:


scorpio sun


libra moon


gemini mars


scorpio venus





he is:


gemini sun


aquarius moon


capricorn mars


cancer venus|||Money is cool but I'm not that desperate. All the money in the world wouldn't get me to give any woman to be alone with my man for even 10 seconds, man. Stuff that. I'm already jealous and insecure enough at school and stuff I don't need this %26gt;;o





To answer your other question as well: Capricorn, boyfriend is Virgo.|||I'd say no and tell her to go away and leave us alone. I wouldnt create any drama, but at the same time i wouldnt want a woman like that anywhere near a boyfriend of mine. I'd be very curious to know why she wanted 5 minutes alone with him though...i'd ask him if he knows her.





Cancer sun


Sagittarius moon


Taurus mars


Cancer venus|||Initially I would think to myself that she deserves a good old fashioned a$$ kicking for even asking, but then I know my husband too well, and to get that money I would have to trust him which I do 110%. She would probably try to throw herself at him, but he would just put his hand on her forehead and push her away. Why would he wanna sleep with a skanx like that?





Leo/Cap/Libra/Cancer|||I would take the money, leave for five minutes, and come back a grand richer plus know whether or not my boyfriend is trustworthy. Where's the downside? I am better off whatever way the cards fall.


Taurus Sun/ Taurus Moon/ Gemini Mars/ Taurus Venus|||Depends on how bad i needed that money.


The money hungry part of me would definitely do it, but the jealous part of me wouldn't have it.


I guess whatever situation i was in it would depend.|||I would probably feel REAL uncomfortable and say no. money is nice i suppose, but money is nothing compared to a relationship.|||she seems desperate, so i'll say, no, i'll never give him for less than $5,000


5,000 is better than 1,000


gemini sun


sagittarius moon


capricorn mars


cancer venus|||take the money and lend my bf to her,


it's just 5 minutes , they won't do anything|||The jealous and possessive me would ask her to turn around and keep walking.|||Tell her no but she can give me the money so i can fck him nasty for 5 minutes





Pisces sun


Scorpio moon


Cancer mars


Aries venus|||yeah sure i would but probably hate him forever for going along





sun pisces


moon gemini


venus aquarius


mars aries|||grab the money in her hand and throw it at her tell her 2 get lost|||I would smile very sweetly,laugh, then grab her by the throat.|||I wouldn't do it i would laugh in her face and tell her to get lost.|||tell her to bugger off

No comments:

Post a Comment