Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which zodiac sign is most likely to think the concept of the zodiac is stupid?

Which zodiac sign's members are most likely to think believing in astrology and zodiac sign compatibility is ridiculous?|||Virgo


Cancer


Aries|||Most definitely Capricorns, we are so damned skeptical about everything. If we cant see it, smell it, taste it, feel it or hear it we don't believe it.|||Capricorn|||Capricorns and Virgos|||Capricorns|||i know a sagittarius who thinks horoscopes is bogus|||Capricorns because they're so serious.


My ex always shouts at me for talking about star signs so TODAY; I bought him a CAPRICORN CUP!!! Lool.|||yeah capricorns.|||My great aunt was a capricorn and she was very much into astrology. I'd say Aries.|||Well I know a Libra who thinks it's stupid.|||No sign in particular. Just those that have an education and know how to be a critical thinker. But you can't use logic and reason on things that have no logic and reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment