Monday, December 12, 2011

What's your favorite song and whats your zodiac sign?

Your ultimate all-time favorite song and your zodiac sign.





I'm a Gemini





favorite song is 'Grippo' by Saul Williams





It's a mix of 4 genre's in one, love the lyrics and the instruments and I absolutely have to listen to it on my way to school or work every morning to get me going. And i dont feel ashamed to dance on public transit when i'm listening to it either.





What's yours?|||I have to many favorite songs! If I had to pick one my favorite of all time it would be:





Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit





Kurt Cobain was a Pisces! So am I|||Yes RIP to my fellow fish

Report Abuse


|||Mouth for War by Pantera and This Love by Pantera are probably my top favorites.


Stone the Crow by Down, Underneath Everything by Down and Circle by Slipknot are up there close behind them though.





@whoever gave the thumbs down


Yeah that's right.. give me thumbs down. I support metal and individualism through refusal to sell-out my manhood for mainstream CRAP. It's ok, you are incapable of thinking for yourself. ;)|||I'll cry for you- by Europe





Best Part of song:





I wanna give you my heart


give you my soul


i wanna lay in your arms


never let go


don't want to live my life without you


but i know when you're gone.....


like a fire needs a spark


like a fool in the dark


honey i'll cry for you





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeYA4TmA…|||To be quiet honest my all time fav is a Japanese song o.O most of my fav songs are'nt even in english mainly, japanese n spanish Which i understand fluently.^_^





but if i were to say it would beeee


Into the night-chad kroeger(?)


She wants to move-N.E.R.D


Bonnie pink-ring a bell


Rhianna-hard





Odd i know but hey dats me :P!|||Hmmm . . I have a few favorites .





Fire bomb- Rihanna


Paparazzi - Lady Gaga


Still I rise - Nicki Minaj








those are my top three off the top of my head. i can listen to them %26amp; never get tired.


But I have plenty more, I wouldnt consider only one to be my favorite|||My favourite song changes frequently haha. But I could tell you my favourite band. It's Bright Eyes%26lt;3





My favourite song for today is "Seventeen" by Meredith Bragg and the Terminals.


%26lt;3|||My favorite meaningful song is, Caged Bird-Alicia Keys


My most played song is, Promise-Ciara





Both the songs I feel are classics and its hard to find that with today's music|||I really love Beyonce and Rhianna songs. I like electronic music like lymbic system and metric.


I will listen to rock but not too much, it gets too out of my element and start sounding racist. lol|||My usual favorite song is Into the Light by In This Moment


but for right now it's Drama Queen by Family Force 5 :] my 'best friend' is just taking things too far.





Pisces|||My Ultimate All-time Favorite Song Is Las De La IntuiciĆ³n - Shakira





I'm A Virgo :)|||my favorite song TODAY?


War by Cunninlynguists


it changes a lot.


im a pisces|||I have alot of favourite songs. but my ultimate favourite would have to be 'Human' by The Killers.|||Hearts Burst Into Fire - BFMV


Thats What You Get - Paramore


Brighter - Paramore


%26lt;3





Im a pisces|||Kids by MGMT


or Clocks by Coldplay|||30 seconds to mars - From yesterday





Libra :)|||Don't have an all-time. My favorite right now is Breakeven by The Script.|||I have alott!..





but im a Pisces as well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment