Saturday, December 17, 2011

Would it be wrong to violently punch someone in the face for turning you down based on your zodiac sign?

There's a woman in my office who dates (or doesn't date) men based on their zodiac sign. Every time something happens, whether good or bad, she's always talking about it fits astrology but offer no explanation when it doesn't fit astrology.





She's never turned me down because I can't even stand to talk to her but if someone turned you down based on their astrological beliefs, how would you react?|||You would be guilty of battery and could be prosecuted and sued.|||If someone turned me down cos of that, I would be so glad to know that she's a nutter before spending time and money! I wouldn't get in a twist over it that's for sure, I wouldn't want to spend time with someone who sees people in such simplistic terms.|||I would say "wow you are an idiot"


and walk away. Not worth my time if they can't even get to know the person. There are so many underlying factors to a person's personality.If she wants to get technical with astrology, we also have our rising signs and the year of the ox and everything else, not to mention how we all grew up. I'm a Taurus and we're suppose to clash terribly with Aries.. Crazy since I've been with one for 5 years.


Yeah, ignore her, she's gonna be single for a while. She either really believes that and it's going to bite her in the *** or she's just making up a terrible excuse.|||Don't punch the common simpleton in the face; that's NOT cool!


She sounds like a silly, childish, mindless twit!


I would ignore her...so much so that IF she were sitting next to me and she caught on fire, I wouldn't even bother to notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment