Thursday, December 15, 2011

Besides 23rd August, there is any birth date that hard to decide their Birth Zodiac ?

I born 23rd August and it's hard to know my zodiac. Some say Leo and some say Virgo





Just wonder if there is any birth date that having same difficulties like this ?|||yea, my birthday is July 21st. Most books say cancer %26amp; some say leo. I found that if you look up exactly when the sun changed signs that day %26amp; year you were born, you can find the exact sun sign you are. I looked on mine cuz i was born mid day, it said the sun changed to leo later that same afternoon in 1983 so actually some leo horoscopes apply to me too.|||Yes, the cusp between each sign has a day or two like this.|||my birthday is april 20, sometimes it is aries, and others it is taurus. doesnt it suck?|||I am a virgo. The dates for Virgo are august 23 to september 22 so your like born on the day the virgo starts so yea. There you go hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment