Monday, December 5, 2011

What is your Zodiac sign, and what is your favorite Zodiac sign?

My Zodiac sign is a Virgo.





My favorites are Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces and Cancer. They all seem cool.|||Aries.|||I'm a pisces and I don't really like geminis or libras really but then again I don't know any of them really so who am I to judge?





But I absolutely love Aries there my favorite! %26lt;3 :D


Leos, omg there 2nd best :)


And I really love virgos, tauruses, scorpios and sagittarius although I tend to clash with sagittarians all the time. Even though one of them is my best friend :D haha





Although I would really like to meet a cancer cuz I wanna know more about them





Honestly it's hard to pick...... Because I love everyone and everybody no matter what sign u are. Although I absolutely love astrology and find it right most of the tme..... But yeah my favs still aries though :D hehe and I love other pisces sooo much lol





Oh yeah I don't really like capicorns and I kinda hate them..... But thats only because my ex thats a capicorn burned me so badly so many times and ect and that was one of the worse things in my life to go thre. But id like to meet another capicorn that I could be friends with and that could change my perspective in that :D





Cuz all in all I love all the signs really..... But I can't help it i'm a hopeless romantic, care taker and very compassionate, loving and kind :D Plus I'm very open minded|||I'm Aquarius.





Favs:


Scorpio--powerful, complex


Sagittarius--fun and intelligent


Aquarius--genius, unique


Pisces--old souls, artistic|||I am a Capricorn.


I like different qualities in all signs, but I admire Aquarius, Scorpio and Virgo.|||Cancer


cancer


=]


answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||well thanks =D im a Cancerian. caring but a bit moody. i get on really well with Taurus. i seem to clash with Aries though. a fiery personality combined with a moody one isnt always the best. x|||My Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.





My Favorites are: Scorpio's, Virgos, Leos, Pisces, and Fellow Sag's :)|||I am aquarius and my favorites are aquarius, gemini and capricorn


my least favorites are also capricorns lol|||Im a Cancer. and I dont have a preference. I dont think your zodiac sign has anything to do with who you are as a person, but thats just me.|||My sign is Cancer, so thank youuuu! :)





And my top three faves are:





1. Scorpio


2. Aquarius


3. Leo|||my sign is Cancer, and my favourite signs are Gemini, Libra, Taurus and Sagittarius.|||zodiac sign = gemini wooohooo :D





faves = capricorns, virgos, PISCES (they rock!!) and gemini.|||I'm a Libra.


My faves are Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius, Scorpio.|||Mine is Cancer, and Cancer is my favorite xD|||I'm a scorpio. I only like scorpio's, cancer's, and virgo's.|||I'm an Aquarius and My favorite is Capricorn.


And I don't really like leos. all the people that I know are leos I can't stand. So yeah not that all leos are bad but alot of them.|||Im a leo :)


Faves:saggs,libra, and gemini, aquarius's and tauruses|||I am a Leo


Favorites - Aquarius, Sagittarius, Cancer, Capricorn and Gemini.|||i am a scorpio


virgos are my FAVORITE. second comes cancers, then third comes sensitive aquarius people =)|||i'm a scorpio.


and i really dont have a favorite.|||Capricorn





and





no sign are better than the other. I like all of them with love!|||I'm an aquarius and my favorite signs are Aquarius, Sagittarius, and Leo's.|||Me Taurus


faves Leo and Scorpio and Sagittarius|||my favorite PISCES





that's mine. hahaha





i really don't have a favorite|||im a Pisces and Aquarius im caught in the middle because of when i was born.....idk what my favs r|||I'm a Leo, my favorite is Scorpio|||I'm a Gemini and I realy don't have a fave sign.|||My sign is Aries and i like scorpions. "They are loving and caring"|||I'm a Scorpio and my fav signs are all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment