Monday, December 5, 2011

If I want to make a game with zodiac signs with eliminations how would I do that?

My daughter likes reading about different zodiac signs and we play around with questions and eliminations to see who would be our best match. I wondered if I could make a game that was like the bachelor show. Using the zodiac signs and each sign put to the test until two signs or different matches of signs were left. What ideas would you have for a game. I would love to make up one for her to play during the holidays. Thank you.|||Creative Leo here!


I used to make a game called "The Zodiac Elimination - Who Will Be Voted Off The Island Next?".


It's a game where you list all the 12 zodiac signs and give them 20 points (or more) each.


Every person can take one point off any sign he wants to.You can make a limitation of 10-15 people that can eliminate a sign on the first day,and it is all according to the number of points you gave each sign.


The first sign that gets to 0 point loses.


You can also change the rules after the 3rd game to something like "you can either add a point to a sign or take a point away."

No comments:

Post a Comment